Spectators are welcome and encouraged at all Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Junior TOUR events. As with the players, the Spectators have procedures and guidelines that must be followed as well. This is to ensure that the event maintains its consistency with the players and the facility.
: Golf carts will be available for spectators to follow the players throughout ALL EVENTS on
a space available basis (first come/first serve).
Suspension of play
- Golf cart fees will be $20 + tax per cart.
- All Drivers must be at least 16 years of age and be able to produce a valid Drivers License. Breach of this rule will result in forfeiture of cart privileges for the remainder of the event.
- Maximum of 3 persons per cart (1 Driver/2 Seated passengers) – if there is more than 3 persons IN a cart, forfeiture of the cart privileges will take place for the remainder of the event.
- GOLF CARTS ARE RESTRICTED TO CART PATHS ONLY
(ALL 4 WHEELS). Breach of this rule will result in forfeiture of the cart privileges for the remainder of the event.
- Any unsafe golf cart practices or violations not covered in this notice could result in loss of cart privileges for the event.
- Spectators are encouraged to remain a shot ahead of the players, as not to disrupt the natural flow of play. Please help pace of play by being a spotter throughout the round.
- Spectators (including Parents) must remain near the cart path and a reasonable distance from the players while they are walking down the fairways.
- NO RIDING ON THE BACK OF CARTS!
: The signal for suspension of play for any reason is a loud 2 blows of the air horn.
: Spectators should not give any rulings during play on the golf course. Please seek a rules official when possible. If rules official is unavailable, the player should proceed under Rule 3-3 and play two balls out. Advice (Rule 8) is any counsel or suggestion which could influence a player in determining his play, the choice of a club or the method of making a stroke. In addition, any conversation between player/spectator may be construed as advice. Penalty for breach of this rule is
. Players are responsible for the actions of their relatives and spectators in regards to this rule.
Outside food and drink
: The use of private coolers is allowed only during tournament play, they are not permitted during practice rounds.
The RTJ Junior TOUR Staff may penalize the player based on the severity of the spectator violation. If a serious breach has occurred, the spectator may be asked to leave the facility or the spectator may not be permitted to attend future events.